Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Day 30 fast forward to 43

Day 30 to day 43

While I waited on a new wheel, which was a task in itself, I managed to explore the beautiful town of Lütjenburg.







Wet through after been caught in the rain during a walk.




During our walk we found many beautiful places and things to take pictures of.


Lütjenburg is like being shrunk down and placed in a miniature railway village. Absolutely beautiful.



Although not ideal, being able to stay here while I regrouped has saved the whole trip. I called it my five star hotel. Conny let me stay here for free while I got sorted out. Electric a barbecue and a roof over my head during the intermittent downpours. 


Me, Conny and Kevin. I can't thank them enough for letting me stay while I got sorted. 

Tomorrow I should be back on the road.
Goodnight.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments