Monday, August 19, 2019

Day 13

Sunday 18th August,

Good morning,

Just past a lovely quaint cottage along the way to my next destination.


Met some miniature horses along the way.







First recharge at Pizzeria in Kisa
Thanks to Makek 


Barkley trying to force his way into the pizzeria via a side window ,

Passing through

Harvey store :)
Just look at those clouds. Storms a coming.
Lovely lovely Sweden
One of the many hundreds of lakes.




Thanks to Ebba from Handlar'n in Gullringen for letting me charge the battery.

Massive thanks to Peter-Anner for letting me a mini cottage in his awesome theme park Vimmerby adventure park fin sodra vi ree of charge. Really appreciate the fact I can now get a shower and do some much needed maintenance on the bike. Awesome.



Where I'm staying.




Goodnight










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments