Monday, August 26, 2019

Day 21 intercontinental.

Monday 26th August.

Morning.

First call, coffee and charging.seen a cafe around 90 minutes ride away, I'll head for that.

Middle of Copenhagen, great fishing spot. Really tempted but unfortun....... Ah why not :)




Welcome to emergency fishing by numbers :)





A lonely duck.

No fish today, never was that great of a fisherman, always go fishing hoping I don't catch anything just so I don't have to look into the poor fishes eyes and see it's sad look as  i unhook it. Still,  greatfull to fill my lifesaver bottle up.

Google!!!!!!!....sent me down a dirt track again, but it was a blessing in disguise.





Time for more fishing












The swans were hissing at Barkley.




No fish again. Might be to do with my attitude or the fact I'm using 3 day old cheese as bait.

Think I'll throw Barkley in for a bath.








First charge is at Gastronomia Smeralda Cafe bar in Karlslunde Denmark. Thanks!




A lovely Danish town centre.


We have a winner! First restaurant not to let me change my battery, even after offering to order food and eat . Best burgers, poor restaurant  Oh well, plenty more great restaraunts in Denmark.

200 meters up the road.Thanks to Salute and  Albert Deliu





I met an English man!!!

Meet Russell nicechap 

So, 5km up the road I met a nice Italian. He told me of this app that shows these places you can stay everywhere for free in Denmark. It's awesome, I'm so glad of this. Cook food , wash, place to sleep.

I also met a Danish man who is travelling light,  2 young French women and an Argentinian who are also camping.








Thought of the day.

Denmark is often overlooked when it comes to the Scandinavian countries, but rest assured it's not interior in any respect. Beautiful women ( more so than the Swedish in my opinion ) great architecture, not overly expensive just to name a few positives. If you get the chance to visit, jump at the chance.

Goodnight.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments