Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Day 16 Älmhult home of IKEA

Wednesday 21st August

Good morning!


All packed and ready to go. Nice clear morning but a bit chilly so gloves on.

Next stop Verderslöv...video of the village coming soon

Next stop Väghult video of the village coming soon

Lovely day, staying off the highway is so much more memorable.


Thanks to Michael f from Torne Camping letting me charge the battery!


Cows.



Stuck in our storm shelter riding out heavy rainfall.


Past IKEA museum today, about 5 km back. It's where the first ever IKEA was built. I thought if I should pay it a visit, for a few seconds before thinking better of it. Battery was running low, I think. Must have done going on 90km today.




Thanks to Sorellos, in Älmhult for letting me charge the battery.



Hello ladies, if you read this please leave your names in the comments, I forgot to ask you.

Just for giggles


Bit late string up camp, tired.

Goodnight.














2 comments:

  1. Happy travels, Henry!
    Rolf in Torne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is your plan Henry? Where are you heading from Sweden in order to get back 'home'?
    Pekka

    ReplyDelete

Comments