Friday, August 23, 2019

Day 18 kind people and drunk's.

Friday 23rd August

Good morning.

As a foreword, for some reason I can't reply to comments, I'll try sort it out but don't let this stop you, I read them all

Like a champ I forgot to take a photo of camp this morning. Oh well, time to move on and grab some breakfast in the net village. Might reach port by the end of today if I push hard. 80 km to go till the end of Sweden.

Perstrorp in Sweden.


Big thanks to Annette and Hörnans Cafe for letting me charge the battery this morning. Cheers!


Annette. If only I was 20 years younger :)

As I was leaving she gave me a can of pop, a sandwich and a cake. Wonderful. What a lovely lass.

Good luck with your dream career move Annette, I hope you go for it and it works out well.





My legs are shot,



Hi

Barkley meets a wasp.




You distract it by taking a photo while I steal it's sweets.....



Whatever....

Hästar

Thanks to Ingo petrol station in Klippan for letting me top up my battery.



Another blown tire, luckily I now have backups.


Yikes




The Barks


Drunk's.

Well it had to happen, and at the last stop off. Stopped off at a pizzeria and 3 guys started speaking to me. One was drunk, on was hammered and the other had had a drink but mainly smoked weed. The drunk one was loud but friendly...ish, the guy who smoked weed was very friendly and a peace maker but the hammered one was aggressive. Needless to say the aggression passed on to me. The guy could hardly stand up, I just stood up and walked away while his friends tried to hold him up. Pathetic.

Currently pitching camp. What a great spot.



Barkleys bed.






Goodnight









1 comment:

  1. Hi Henry! It was nice to meet you! Hope you are doing great!! // Anette from Hörnans Café

    ReplyDelete

Comments