Thursday, August 15, 2019

Travelling home day 11


Wednesday 15th August


Last night was a nightmare. Google maps decided to send me not a motorway. With no way to turnaround I had to quickly pull to the side and set up camp in small patch of trees.

Woke up this morning to this. It was a nightmare dragging the bike through the trees to avoid going back down the motorway the wrong way.

First stop breakfast and charge battery. Found a biltima which was lucky as I need to tighten the back wheel with a 21mm spanner.


Met a friendly chap in biltima cafe, bought Barkley a few hotdog sausage. We got talking about what I'm doin and then another man came in and joined in the conversation without being asked. Asked me where I'm going and that he knew an American who uses GPS inbox bike and chooses the bike route which plots him his course. I asked him why he was here and he told me he was just here to recharge his battery. He was bringing up strange conversation, saying if I was to do anything wrong on my bike that is be arrested immediately.  Why say that?


Eleanor help me charge my battery at biltima
8 euros for a coffee!!! But on the plus side you do get a free cinnamon bun.








Various photos along the way

best teabag and packet ever

Petter let me recharge the battery at Handelsträdgården Löfstad slott

Thanks!

Louis Brown from Max Linkoping

 
stuck under a bridge under heavy rainfall. 



Goodnight



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments