Friday, August 30, 2019

Day 25 Germany

Morning.

Up early would like to be in Germany by sundown.


Thanks Google.


There's many of these scattered about in Denmark. Not quite sure what they are, bird box?



The better part of dirt tracks.




Lunch in Rodbyhaven.



Rodbyhaven, very quiet.




Thanks to Mikkel at the byens cafe in Rodby, for letting me charge my battery. Cheers!
Thought.... To me, certain words that I hear when spoken by a Danish person, sound like they are trying to hold back from being sick.


Time to move on.




Time for the ferry.



Ugly ugly building.




Goodbye wonderful Denmark. You are a hidden gem.




Hello Germany!



Ahoy!




That's a lot of wind turbines


What is this growing in the fields?


You've got it wrong, it's " A B C D ".






Much busier here. They are having some kind of festival in Berg Aug Frehmarn. Singing in English.




Wondered why o Dr a hundred bike passed me earlier on. :)

Just attempted my first battery recharge. Success but only due to Google translate. She didn't seem happy when I walked in with this big brick of a battery. Guess she was expecting a phone.




Look at these great bikes, especially the one at the end:)



Bike festival.


Thanks to Cafe Gelateria and  Always for the battery recharge. 


Met a nice guy in Germany Burg, Marc.

Told me my bike was worth 2000+£



These things are huge and they're everywhere here.

In a camp site tonight. German law forbids sleeping in the woods. 10€ not bad for all the amenities as well. Met a lovely Dutch couple, Barkley fell in love with them. Hope we keep in touch as I owe them a beer. Card is not as welcome in Germany as cash apparently.

Thought of the day.

It's going to be much harder in Germany than the Scandinavian countries. It's a much different country but the people so far are just as pleasant, except for the crazy woman next camp to me....

Goodnight.













1 comment:

Comments