Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Day 22 one big long road.

Another day Tuesday 27th August.

Good morning.

Back on the road. Leaving people behind you've just begun to get to know doesn't get any easier.

Always worried I'm going to leave something behind.


Last night's wonderful camp.

Not much wind today, but there's a storm avoiding.


Static.


Think the neighbors over done it with the solar panels.



That's a strange old sky.




Riding out the storm.




That was one heavy storm, I sat in my chair with Barkley on my lap under the storm tent. Still wet through, but warm. Warm rain, lovely.

Just come up a massive climb to face this.


Long long straight road.




Completely random building on the long straight road.


First stop,Ronnede kro.

Looks like a super expencive posh joint. Ordered coffee while my battery charges, already worried sick about the bill. :(




Best toilet ever


Personal one use towels to dry your hands. 

Well how nice, the coffee was on the house, cheers!




Plumbs everywhere.

And the long straight road goes on,


And on....


How's this for a mini house.

Another puncture adds to the 2 yesterday.


Never seen so many different types of calsberg


Had to get one of each :)




Thanks to Shell in Orslev Denmark for letting me recharge my battery while I fixed multiple punctures. 


You'd be lynched for calling it that in the UK.



Ha!

Found a great shelter, pictures tomorrow. Thundering like mad and loads of rain, but i m in the right place. Great stuff. 

Just spoke to my mom. Don't worry mom, Im coming. Xx

Tonight's camp. Excellent.




Good night. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments