Sunday, August 25, 2019

Day 20 Beautiful Denmark

Sunday 26th August.

Up at the crack of dawn, that comfortable looking bike chair isn't that comfortable as a temporary bed.

Still thinking of the lady I met last night, no idea why I didn't as for her number. :(

Currently sat in McDonald's Helsingborg charging everything I've got, even got the solar panel working. Thanks. Tired and a long way to go. Denmark is so different to Sweden, much more compact, much less forestry.

Sweden.


Lovely house


Denmark coastline


Might have gone slightly off track.


Some kind of festival going on, just past a fairground.


Scooby Doo?

Beautiful Denmark.






Wow look what I stumbled upon.




Brondby football stadium!

Only gone and spelt stadium wrong haven't they. Gonna cost to rectify that.




Nice day for a game of golf.


And a coffee :).

Thanks to " Cafe A " for letting me recharge my battery. Was worried for a moment that it was about to run out. The KFC I planned to recharge at didn't have a single outlet socket in the eating area so I had to divert an extra 16 km beyond my safety net to find another, which was I side a mall. Luckily Cafe A was right next door. I'll grab a KFC later.


Nice coffee daft choice of cup.

Set up camp at the side of a road behind a electrical power house, about the best I'm going to find in Copenhagen as the darkness draws in.

No picture of camp, just need to get my head down. Battery wasn't fully charged last night at cafe A, felt embarrassing staying there 3 hours with a single coffee, 4€ wow, can't afford to keep this luxury lifestyle :)

Thoughts of the day.

Bikes seem very important in Denmark. Everywhere has a bike lane, which usually take president in right of way at road junctions. Their are many serious  cyclists, sometimes whole groups of them like the tour d'france, who get really angry if you don't hear them ask you to move aside of hear their bell ring. Someone, it seemed, began cursing hund Barkley when I failed to move aside in time.

Speaking of Barkley, he must have put a thousand smiles on People's faces today :)


Goodnight.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments