Monday, August 19, 2019

Day 14 Big roads


Monday 19th August,

Good morning,

And Goodbye to the theme park.


First charge of the battery at 


 Thanks  to tre kronor for letting me charge my battery.

Thanks to Grillstugan in Mallika for letting me charge my battery.



Been travelling on the main road today, a little scary when 16 wheelers fly past. Had to be sure it was legal to ride the bike on these roads, apparently it is. It's much faster but much less enjoyable. The people you meet are 9 to 5 workers who don't have much interest,there probably seen it all before,  compared to the country people. 
Here your just another face that will be long gone and forgotten by morning. It's much quicker this was but much less enjoyable, I like to meet people and talk to them. But the countryside way takes too long, time I don't have, I need to be back home helping my mom as she's not good and soon to be alone.

Here's a short video of when I had to off road, the time my tire got shredded. I've only now managed to upload it.




I periodically stop  so me and Barkley can stretch our legs. This one time Barkley went off exploring in the woods and the next thing I heard him help and a bird flu up in the air, wonder what happened.


Barkley made a friend,


Thanks to Kerstin from Gulf petrol station in Vanserum Sweden for letting me charge the battery. Thank you!

Been a long day, travelled some distance by using these main roads so pretty tired. Nothing much stands out about today besides going down a hill at 45 km/h and nearly wetting myself

Anyways, camp is up so time for some sleep. This hammock is so comfortable.

Goodnight.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments