Sunday, August 25, 2019

Day 19 mysterious lady, where are you?

Morning.

Final stop to Helsingborg.

Battery is charged so away we go.

Stopped to check everything is ok with Barkley and the bike.


Bad place to stop. Makes you wonder how they ended up here.

Final look at the Swedish country side before I hit the city.




Nice old garage.

Reached Helsingborg, first charge of the day at C&W Grill cafe and restaurant. Big thanks to Shaddy for not only letting me charge my battery but for making me feel welcome with good conversation, food and free coffee. 



Thanks to  Miraj chowdhury from Bangladesh bar tender in Goa punkten gasverksgatan35 in Helsingborg Sweden


Lovely people I meet 


J

Here we go! A miraj special layer shot from Miraj 




Had a merry night with free drinks and plenty of dancing. There was one lady I danced with I really liked and arranged to meet her the following day at 5pm when she finishes work.


Sorry lovely lady. Denmark here we come.


Ferry

Tired, shattered. Sad I won't be meeting my lovely lady again. I have a mission and nothing must get in my way. Onward.

If your the landlord of the bar reading this, and the blond lady I was dancing with last night shows up to meet me at your bar around 5pm, tell her I'm sorry and pass these website details to her so I may apologise personally. I really liked her :(

If your the blond lady I was dancing with last night reading this please leave some contact details or a personal message so I may get in touch with you :)

Denmark is very different, no where to pitch up. I was considering a train to the very south but that just defeats the object of it all. 

It's my guess it'll take me 5 days to travel to the very south and catch a ferry into Germany.

Hard day tomorrow, goodnight.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments