Saturday, August 31, 2019

Day 26 oddities

August

Won't be writing much until the tablet is recharged.



I've got to cross that.



Fellow cyclists from Bavaria Germany. Was nicec to you guys.

Thanks to Puck in Grobenbrode Germany for the battery recharge.


Thanks!




Wonderful harbour. Friendly and helpful people here,  Surprising how many Germans speak English icon honest, and very friendly.




Lovely churchyard






In the middle of a wedding photo shoot while I charge my battery at Restaurant Zum Farmer, thanks!

It had to happen. Went to a camping place and spoke to the representative. Asked if he could speak English and he immediately got annoyed and asked if I could speak German. I  politelyexplained i couldn't and he the spoke English. He gave me a really expencive price and told me if I didn't like it then I should leave his camp site. Shame. I understand I have to communicate in the native language, but what can I do but explain I can't.

Found an extra special place.






Travelled little today, need to make up for it tomorrow. Another great experience though. Never slept on the beach sober before :)


Goodnight






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments